Thursday, December 23, 2010

Day 34- Year End pictures and What I Have Gained

5/30/2010  before

5/30/2010   before

12/21/2010 53 lbs down
12/21/2010 53lbs down





Starting out was hard.












Staying  motivated was probably the hardest thing.













It is now getting easier. I am happy and have more energy.
















I still have a lot to lose and yes that is lose skin on my arms. When you have this much fat lost, you may get lose skin like this. It's ok at least I am healthier. And I am learning to be good to myself. I am not perfect; never will be. I learn things everyday (like how to post these pics). Most of all I am learning to love me. Yes I could have lost more this year. I didn't do my best but I did it. Next year I will do better. But I have gained so much more than just a healthier body. I am gaining mental health. I know now that I am in control of me. My tapes that used to play in my head, I don't hear that much anymore. I am a good person. I know that I can and will lose this weight. I know now that I can get a man to love me for me, not my potential. Being married past the time I was with my first husband, has showed me not all men are like my ex. I am stronger both physically and emotionally. I can't put a price tag on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment