Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Day 10- Results

I meant to post yesterday. I really have been trying to sleep more.  I know it is late now. I have been asleep on the couch for at least four hours, but I really had to let you know that I measured yesterday. I am really excited to let  you know what my results are. I measured a week ago and then yesterday. So these are 6 day results.

Chest   44"     new 43.25"            R. Arm  16.75"      new 15"          R. Leg 27.75"    new 25.25"
Waist  53.5"   new  53"                L. Arm   16"          new 15.5"        L  Leg  28"        new 25.5"
 Hips  56.5"    new 56"


Woohoo! That's 9 inches lost in 6 days! Most of it a whole 5" came off my thighs. I can't wait to see my results next week.

I know that this week is Thanksgiving but I am determined to keep up my exercise and I want to try to kick it up a notch to make up in case I do want to indulge a little. So, yesterday I did Cardio Party which is a 50 minute workout and then today I did 20 minute workout and Ab Jam, both of which are 20minutes a piece. I am feeling my abs so much tonight, but I know this is all worth it now. I see the benefit of Turbo Jam in these results. I can't tell people enough measure because even when you don't have a scale or the scale won't budge you can always see how many inches you have lost. The other thing is using the tools that your plan has for you. This is why I love Beachbody; one of the tools they have for us is a coach. What an invaluable tool this is. Being able to talk with someone else who has gone through this or is still going through it is the coolest thing. I know I can shoot a message to my coach  and ask her a question about my workout or my diet at anytime. This is how you prevent injuries and keep people motivated. This is the person who will let you know it is ok to modify the workout or your diet based on you. Say your knees are hurting, they can ask if you are doing the workout on carpet and tell you that you need to switch to a hard surface. Or help you revamp your diet to better suit your likes and dislikes.
The great thing is anybody can do this. Anyone can be a coach. If you like helping people and are willing to look things up you don't know, you can be a coach . If you want to know about the whole opportunity,  here is the business presentation. It really is fun and right now, with the sign up fee waived for the next month it is a great time to get started. And come the first of the year, with everyone wanting to start the new year right and having their New Year's resolutions being to lose weight, if you are an Emerald Coach (that is just two coaches under you) you can qualify for the customer distribution program. That means all those people calling in on those infomercials could be assigned to you and people on your team. Come be a part of my team. Some people come just for the discounts on the product (25%) and some come to make a little money. But whatever  your reasoning, it really is a good opportunity to make a little extra money. Wouldn't you want to work for a company that has proven results for their products and believes that you can make it and will give you all the tools and support to do it? You don't have to be skinny or be a fitness fanatic, although if you try the product you will be passionate about fitness. I know I am. I know that I can lose all my weight with Turbo Jam and Beachbody products because it has worked so far. So, what are you waiting for? Contact me at one of the links on the left hand side of this page.

No comments:

Post a Comment