Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Day 4

Today, I tried the weighted gloves that come with the Turbo Jam videos.This is the second time I have done the 20 minute workout. It was easier today even with the weight gloves.  I am loving this! Someone on my Facebook page said I have Turbo Fever and you know what I do. When I got done my obliques hurt. I am pretty sure this was due to the gloves. I am so ready for the rest day tomorrow that the schedule calls for. I will probably do some other form of exercise that is a little less strenuous though. That way I am still doing some cardio. If you don't yet know, rest days are a good way to let your muscles recovery. It is like when you go to bed and rejuvenate. But you can exercise, it is just a matter of letting the muscle that you worked have a rest so my arms hurt from all the punches so I will do something that is easy on my arms and obliques. I will probably do Shimmy. It is a belly dancing workout that I have been doing for the last month from FitTV. It is awesome too. Low impact, barefoot which is great for my heel spur. And it focuses on my thighs, hips and belly. I will write more about that tomorrow as it is late and I am tired. One thing I need to work on is getting enough sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment