Sunday, November 21, 2010

Day 8

I meant to post yesterday but I must have worked out hard. I did two different Turbo Jams: Booty Sculpt + Abs and Cardio Party.  I ended up falling asleep on the couch at like 9 or 10 O'clock. Maybe  I should be working out more if it will help with my sleep so well. I only did one workout today and it was the Turbo Jam 20 minute. So far I think that is my favorite. Not because it is only 20 minutes but because it gets you so pumped up. I know I am starting to lose more weight. Unfortunately, I do not own a scale. So, I will have to go to my doctor and get weighed. This works for me because it forces me to see my doctor; something I need to do with my health condition.
I have told you guys and girls about my heel spur. What I haven't told you is that I have had foot problems for awhile. I have had flat feet forever. But with working out this year, I lost the flexibility of my right foot. It was painful to do certain moves at the gym. The doctor found the heel spur because I tore my fascia; so it has been incredibly hard to walk some days. But I have pushed through to find what I can do. Last night I noticed I could bend my foot. I was amazed. I am not sure how but I have my flexibility back. I woke up with my usually back pain and heel pain. So, I stretched as I often do in the morning before I get out of bed when I am in pain. I got up expecting to not be able to walk well and having to limp. To my surprise, I didn't have that much pain and I was walking fine. This was like this most of the day. Maybe getting enough sleep helps that too. Who knows but I think I may have to try to duplicate yesterday, with the two workouts and getting enough rest and see how this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment