Sunday, November 14, 2010

Day 2

I am going to try to tell you about my transformation everyday for now. I just finished my 2nd Turbo Jam. I'm not great at all the moves yet but I love it. I drank 64 oz of water between start and the first 15 minutes of recovery that tells you it makes you sweat A LOT!  It is so worth it. I know from losing the last 40lbs the more you sweat the more you will lose. One tip tho if you have long hair a pony tail isn't going to be good enough for this workout. You need your hair to be way up to avoid the dripping sweat. Seriously. I really do love this and being on teambeachbody.com and being able to chat after you workout is awesome. It brings the best things of having worked out at the gym with friends with you without having to actually drive to the gym. If you aren't a member there, get a coach and go. It is awesome. I can be your coach and motivate you for free. http://beachbodycoach.com/GabbyWells Just click join. Try it for free have a look around. It will keep you accountable. And having someone that you can message anytime for support, like myself, makes all the difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment